Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walking a mile in another man's shoes...


..is really hard. To prove this point I undertook a practical experiment. I rented a pair of skis and tried walking about ten foot steps in them and to make a long story short lets just say I almost succeeded. Its not easy to walk to another man's skis which you have rented, trust me on this one. By the way did you notice that this old native American saying is sexist, it has the word man in it as if it doesn't apply to the fairer sex. I think this is a perfectly acceptable hypothesis since the fairer sex these days seem to find it hard to walk ten steps in their own shoes. This just proves that I can go to any lengths just to brag that I went skiing again, even start a philosophical battle of the sexes, and BTW if you need someone to combine skiing of all things with philosophy you know who to talk to.

Picture : Anand
Title: Moon Walker
Location: Park City Ski slope

No comments:

Post a Comment