Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Michelangelo in me


I seemed to have missed an entire month, was busy obeying the blind urge like our friend Henry Miller advices at the bottom of this blog, by which I mean I was busy learning how to ski which you would have already figured out from the picture. I had gone to this ski slope in Park City with a couple of friends and suddenly one of my friends slipped and fell. I turned around and the artist in me immediately spotted this Michelangelo moment and out came my iPhone immediately to capture this pic. The location for the adhoc shoot was surreal. Btw progress in life does come by following the blind urge, I learnt how to ski a little.

Picture : Anand
Location: Park City ski slope
Editing: None


Whatever there be of progress in life comes not through adaptation but through daring, through obeying the blind urge. - Henry Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment