Sunday, December 6, 2009

NEW MEMBER SPEAKS

Please let me introduce myself
I am a man of wealth and taste
I have been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
Pleased to meet you
hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
is the nature of my game
Just call me Anand
Cause I am in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste..Seriously..

No I was just kidding.. I always wanted a big bang intro but guess i'll have to make do with "The Rolling Stones"

Yes I am subbing for Chintan while he is away trying to figure out what his crazy brain wants him to do.

Welcome to the Rust & Ice Ladies & Gentlemen.

And to stay true to tradition When Heavens fall apart, stick to your conscience

4 comments:

  1. had to google the first few lines to know what Rolling Stones song are these lines from. Who listens to rolling stones anyway? ;)

    Good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chintan will never know what to do,and yet he keeps doing it!

    Welcome boss! Hoping for some awesome pics...

    ReplyDelete