Friday, June 5, 2009

Updates

Back to poetry after a long time. A bunch official letters to university officials somehow managed to spur some creativity.

Meanwhile I vow to finish Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance in my train journey to Bangalore which involves a five hour stopover at Dadar (Mumbai). Was long overdue. Plus, I have to start The Kite Runner. Therefore I'd like to finish everything before I do that. Then there is Monica Ali's Brick lane which I read till halfway about three years back. Need to finish that sometime this year. Jhabwala's Heat and Dust is stuck at page 28 since long.

Have I professed my love for Woody Allen's works. I haven't seen Annie Hall yet. Longing to see that too.

So when life gets back on track there is lots of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment