Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updates

The blog smells of inactivity. Cant help it. With no internet connection at the place where I have holed up indefinitely and the professional crisis I find myself in, this is the best I can do. Meanwhile I have made some rapid stides in my culinary pursuits. Made my first rotis today. They were awfully out of shape but since i was the only consumer, there was nothing to be embarassed. Well this is no match to what some people I know are doing. Anand has Uploaded a video while sky diving from about 14000 ft. I could nt see it though. No video vertigo, just that the cycafe I surf from can not provide such luxuries as video streaming.

Ohh I almost forgot... Some of my terrorist friends had a bloodfest in the capital. This is my only message to them .!.. ..!.

4 comments:

  1. hey i knoe i m nt supposed to leave messages to random ppl i dont know.... bt ran across ur blog while searching for a pic of rachael weiss... n jus lingered arnd a lil bit to read some of the stuff u have here.... have to say ur quite a artist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i knoe i m nt supposed to leave messages to random ppl i dont know.... bt ran across ur blog while searching for a pic of rachael weiss... n jus lingered arnd a lil bit to read some of the stuff u have here.... have to say ur quite a artist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tnx... some appreciation always helps :) ... keep visiting (especially this week)

    ReplyDelete