Friday, July 13, 2007

First rains




Original Photo and Editing: Chintan Vinod Shinde

I was reading an Organizational behaviour book by a "renowned" author,which mentioned weather does not affect emotions and moods. This just shows what kind of crap shapes our mind. I know whenever it gets cloudy in the evening and is almost about to rain, a range of emotions rush in to my head and express themselves in forms that i can't even recall.





This time the monsoon rains brought with them a new hope to my life which was heading towards detour. It miraculously washed away all the diseases my mind was infested with. And it (along with my "Monsoon rhyme" playlist) provoked me into poetry for the first time since class 8.


This photograph signifies all that. The original photograph was so great that I felt like a sinner when I was about to edit it . So I have included the original as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment